Hello friends and family,
I would like to thank all of the wonderful people who are supporting me on this trip! Whether it be through prayer, finances, or friendship, I appreciate it so much.
I especially want to thank my mom, dad, grandma, brother, and sister for putting up with my terrible packing skills. I'm slow, inexperienced, and confused. Thank God that somehow all the baggages ended up the right weight (probably thanks to my mom's superior clothing folding and item distribution)! And that my sister so graciously let me borrow her cell phone for this trip (it's multi-band, so it works internationally).
Thank you, Father, for my wonderful family and for your grace in packing. Thank you also for this opportunity to go on a missions trip with awesome people who love You dearly. May many hearts be turned to Christ and may You be glorified.
In Jesus' Name,
Amen
My grandma and I leave for Singapore tomorrow, so please be praying for our safety and health. Thanks!
P.S. Going to Singapore and Indonesia means bringing tons of gifts and orders for our relatives. Because of that, Tash and I bought out Top Food's stock of pork rinds...yum. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment