Thursday, July 22, 2010
"Homemade" - Parody based on Iyaz's song "Replay"
Lyrics by Natasha and Tiffany Lim
Granny cooks as good as chef Bobby Flay
and I can't get enough got me singing like
m-m-m-m every day
it's like my menu's stuck on homemade, homemade
I remember the first time I ate
Y'famous curry chicken satay
I was scared to approach
But then you gave me rice bowl
Guess I had to give it a chance
Who would've ever knew
That I could fall in love at that age
And I will love your food
Until I am old and graaaaay
My gram's like a marshmallow toaster
My gram's cooking food gourmet!
My gram's like a mug to my coaster
I could eat her food all day!
If I could have ramen every day
Gran, I would choose your food anyway-oh!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Got me singing like
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment